Everlasting Peace Year After Year
'Sui4 sui4 ping2 an1' is not used for greeting, rather an auspicious phrase. Chinese people often say it right after something, such as a plate, falls on the floor and breaks into pieces. It turns a bad thing to good by playing the Chinese characters.
|Everlasting Peace Year After Year|
Get a frameable image for Everlasting Peace Year After Year
Have a personal stamp of Everlasting Peace Year After Year
Tell a friend about Everlasting Peace Year After Year
The Chinese characters shown above is in the standard style and the simplified form. The size of the image for the Chinese characters is reduced. You will get the following with your order.
- Chinese characters in six different styles.
- Both the traditional and simplified forms included.
- Total 11 images for the six styles and two forms.
- Large images in png/gif, 300 dpi.
- All images in a zip file downloadable.