With Surplus Every Year
'Nian2 nian2 you3 yu2' is a Chinese auspicious phrase for Chinese new year. A fish dish at the Chinese new year eve's dinner is a must for the Chinese. The Chinese character for fish has the same pronunciation as the character for surplus so the fish dish symbolizes for 'surplus every year'. And there should be some leftover in the fish dish (usually only for the new year).
|With Surplus Every Year|
Get a frameable image for With Surplus Every Year
Have a personal stamp of With Surplus Every Year
Tell a friend about With Surplus Every Year
The Chinese characters shown above is in the standard style and the simplified form. The size of the image for the Chinese characters is reduced. You will get the following with your order.
- Chinese characters in six different styles.
- Both the traditional and simplified forms included.
- Total 11 images for the six styles and two forms.
- Large images in png/gif, 300 dpi.
- All images in a zip file downloadable.