The Laba Festival is on the 8th day of the 12th lunar month. Traditionally it is a day for celebrating harvest so people eat Laba congee made of mixed grains, beans, meat and fruits. According to legend, it is the day Buddha self-enlightened after eating the Laba congee.
|Laba Festival; Congee Festival|
Get a frameable image for Laba Festival
Have a personal stamp of Laba Festival
Tell a friend about Laba Festival
The Chinese characters shown above is in the standard style and the simplified form. The size of the image for the Chinese characters is reduced. You will get the following with your order.
- Chinese characters in six different styles.
- Both the traditional and simplified forms included.
- Total 11 images for the six styles and two forms.
- Large images in png/gif, 300 dpi.
- All images in a zip file downloadable.