Happy New Year
The Chinese have two new years, one based on the Chinese lunar calendar, the other based on the Gregorian calendar. The traditional new year is called the Chinese new year or the spring festival. The Chinese also say 'guo4 nian2 hao3' or 'xin1 nian2 hao3' as happy new year.
|Happy New Year|
Get a frameable image for Happy New Year
Have a personal stamp of Happy New Year
Tell a friend about Happy New Year
The Chinese characters shown above is in the standard style and the simplified form. The size of the image for the Chinese characters is reduced. You will get the following with your order.
- Chinese characters in six different styles.
- Both the traditional and simplified forms included.
- Total 11 images for the six styles and two forms.
- Large images in png/gif, 300 dpi.
- All images in a zip file downloadable.