Dragon Boat Festival
The Dragon Boat Festival is called Duan Wu Jie in Chinese. The festival is celebrated on the 5th of the fifth month of the Chinese lunar calendar to commemorate a great patriot poet, Qu Yuan (ca. 340 BC - 278 BC).
|Dragon Boat Festival; Duan Wu Festival|
Get a frameable image for Dragon Boat Festival
Have a personal stamp of Dragon Boat Festival
Tell a friend about Dragon Boat Festival
The Chinese characters shown above is in the standard style and the simplified form. The size of the image for the Chinese characters is reduced. You will get the following with your order.
- Chinese characters in six different styles.
- Both the traditional and simplified forms included.
- Total 11 images for the six styles and two forms.
- Large images in png/gif, 300 dpi.
- All images in a zip file downloadable.